1 GBP = 9 522.23 PYG
To calculate the values for foreign currency conversions, we use the market exchange rates of 159 currencies of the world.
- Country of Circulation: United Kingdom, Guernsey, Isle of Man, Jersey
- Currency Code, Symbol, символ: GBP, £
- Denominations of coins in circulation: 1p, 2p, 5p, 10p, 20p, 50p, £1, £2
- Denominations of banknotes in circulation: £1, £5, £10, £20, £50, £100
The British pound or pound sterling (symbol: £, code: GBP, number: 826) is the official currency of Great Britain also used in the British Crown dependencies of Man, Jersey and Guernsey. Also in circulation on the Island of St. Helena, the Island of Ascension, Tristan da Cugna Island, the Falklands and in Gibraltar.
One pound is subdivided into one hundred pence. The abbreviation UKL - United Kingdom Libra is also sometimes used. The name derives from antique silver coins. However, there are other versions of the origin of the concept of "sterling”.Read More
- Country of Circulation: Paraguay
- Currency Code, Symbol, символ: PYG, ₲
- Denominations of coins in circulation: 50, 100, 500 & 1,000 guaraníes
- Denominations of banknotes in circulation: 2,000, 5,000, 10,000, 20,000, 50,000 & 100,000 PYG
Historical data of the 1 Pound Sterling to the Paraguayan Guarani exchange rate
Convert from Pound Sterling (GBP) to Paraguayan Guarani (PYG)The exchange rate of the Pound Sterling to the Paraguayan Guarani today, 2021-10-26 is 9 522.2282 PYG per Pound. Enter the amount of the Pound Sterling you need to convert, and you will instantly receive its value in Paraguayan Guarani at the live exchange rates.
The GBP to the PYG converterWith the GBP to the PYG currency converter, you can exchange any amount of GBP for PYG online. To do this, enter the number of Pounds you need to recalculate into the appropriate input field. If, on the contrary, you need to calculate the price of a certain amount of Guarani into Pounds, click on the stele icon in the converter.
What are the dynamics of the Pound Sterling against the Paraguayan Guarani for the last week?The Pound Sterling exchange rate against the Paraguayan Guarani has changed by -0.3895%.
Fluctuations in exchange rates over the past 30 daysOver the past 30 days, the GBP to the PYG exchange rate has changed by +0.9897%, from 9 249.3348 to 9 559.3203 PYG per Pound.
The quick conversions table shows the exchange for the GBP to PYG pair per popular amounts.