1 GBP = 5 776.96 KHR
To calculate the values for foreign currency conversions, we use the exchange rates of 33 currencies of the world, provided by the European Central Bank.
- Country of Circulation: United Kingdom, Guernsey, Isle of Man, Jersey
- Currency Code, Symbol, символ: GBP, £
- Denominations of coins in circulation: 1p, 2p, 5p, 10p, 20p, 50p, £1, £2
- Denominations of banknotes in circulation: £1, £5, £10, £20, £50, £100
The British pound or pound sterling (symbol: £, code: GBP, number: 826) is the official currency of Great Britain also used in the British Crown dependencies of Man, Jersey and Guernsey. Also in circulation on the Island of St. Helena, the Island of Ascension, Tristan da Cugna Island, the Falklands and in Gibraltar.
One pound is subdivided into one hundred pence. The abbreviation UKL - United Kingdom Libra is also sometimes used. The name derives from antique silver coins. However, there are other versions of the origin of the concept of "sterling”.Read More
- Country of Circulation: Cambodia
- Currency Code, Symbol, символ: KHR, ៛
- Denominations of coins in circulation: 50, 100, 200, 500 riels (no longer minted but still legal tender)
- Denominations of banknotes in circulation: 100, 500, 1,000, 2,000, 5,000, 10,000, 20,000, 50,000 riels
Historical data of the 1 Pound Sterling to the Cambodian Riel exchange rate
Convert from Pound Sterling (GBP) to Cambodian Riel (KHR)The exchange rate of the Pound Sterling to the Cambodian Riel today, 2021-06-14 is 5 776.9629 KHR per Pound. Enter the amount of the Pound Sterling you need to convert, and you will instantly receive its value in Cambodian Riels at the ECB rate.
The GBP to the KHR converterWith the GBP to the KHR currency converter, you can exchange any amount of GBP for KHR online. To do this, enter the number of Pounds you need to recalculate into the appropriate input field. If, on the contrary, you need to calculate the price of a certain amount of Riels into Pounds, click on the stele icon in the converter.
What are the dynamics of the Pound Sterling against the Cambodian Riel for the last week?The Pound Sterling exchange rate against the Cambodian Riel has changed by +0.0142%.
Fluctuations in exchange rates over the past 30 daysOver the past 30 days, the GBP to the KHR exchange rate has changed by +1.0482%, from 5 716.4094 to 5 784.7719 KHR per Pound.
The quick conversions table shows the exchange for the GBP to KHR pair per popular amounts.