1 GBP = 58.8629 MUR
To calculate the values for foreign currency conversions, we use the market exchange rates of 159 currencies of the world.
- Country of Circulation: United Kingdom, Guernsey, Isle of Man, Jersey
- Currency Code, Symbol, символ: GBP, £
- Denominations of coins in circulation: 1p, 2p, 5p, 10p, 20p, 50p, £1, £2
- Denominations of banknotes in circulation: £1, £5, £10, £20, £50, £100
The British pound or pound sterling (symbol: £, code: GBP, number: 826) is the official currency of Great Britain also used in the British Crown dependencies of Man, Jersey and Guernsey. Also in circulation on the Island of St. Helena, the Island of Ascension, Tristan da Cugna Island, the Falklands and in Gibraltar.
One pound is subdivided into one hundred pence. The abbreviation UKL - United Kingdom Libra is also sometimes used. The name derives from antique silver coins. However, there are other versions of the origin of the concept of "sterling”.Read More
- Country of Circulation: Mauritius
- Currency Code, Symbol, символ: MUR, ₨
- Denominations of coins in circulation: 5¢, 20¢, 50¢, ₨ 1, ₨ 5, ₨ 10, ₨ 20
- Denominations of banknotes in circulation: ₨ 25, ₨ 50, ₨ 100, ₨ 200, ₨ 500, ₨ 1000, ₨ 2000
Historical data of the 1 Pound Sterling to the Mauritian Rupee exchange rate
Convert from Pound Sterling (GBP) to Mauritian Rupee (MUR)The exchange rate of the Pound Sterling to the Mauritian Rupee today, 2021-10-24 is 58.8629 MUR per Pound. Enter the amount of the Pound Sterling you need to convert, and you will instantly receive its value in Mauritian Rupees at the live exchange rates.
The GBP to the MUR converterWith the GBP to the MUR currency converter, you can exchange any amount of GBP for MUR online. To do this, enter the number of Pounds you need to recalculate into the appropriate input field. If, on the contrary, you need to calculate the price of a certain amount of Mauritian Rupees into Pounds, click on the stele icon in the converter.
What are the dynamics of the Pound Sterling against the Mauritian Rupee for the last week?The Pound Sterling exchange rate against the Mauritian Rupee has changed by -0.0678%.
Fluctuations in exchange rates over the past 30 daysOver the past 30 days, the GBP to the MUR exchange rate has changed by +0.6376%, from 57.4568 to 59.2307 MUR per Pound.
The quick conversions table shows the exchange for the GBP to MUR pair per popular amounts.